Friday, April 16, 2010

The French Fix








It all began with a little Daft Punk here and there but I just wasn't satisfied. I NEEDED MORE! I didn't think it was that big of a deal until I realized that I had been completely desensitized from all other gratification that I had once received from other genres. Then......one fine morning I was touched by the hand of God. MAGICALLY, the ability to obtain massive quantities was forced upon me. 

When it reaches my ears all of the stress and pain is quickly swept away and replaced with euphoric sensations. Feelings you might compare with stumbling upon a cool abyss and being accompanied by a jaguar and pair of cockatoos. But, unlike the proper junkee, I do not stand corrected and am confident that I'll never shake this one. French House. Best? Van She.


BONAIS:

No comments:

Post a Comment