Thursday, July 8, 2010

Long Live Kevinthekid!!!! [Even if in another form]

Photo: Binary
Tonight, I bring to you a song in commemoration to my loyalty to not only music itself but more specifically -- HOUSE. I feel it necessary to pursue this lifestyle forever. I love it. A song by a group that goes by the name of The Paradise. It is just the right song that will help convey my feelings toward this establishment as well as the sound it works very hard to bring to the populace. Kick it and coast.

On a side note, I need you to pay attention very closely. I feel that the time for Kevinthekid to establish itself permanently on the web is drawing near! Keep it close while I figure the next step out. Consistency is always guaranteed.
The Paradise - In Love With You

No comments:

Post a Comment