Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Immortality 2.0


Hate it or love it. I'm bringing you a small mix of songs that I'm in to right at the moment. There is no pre-determined motive behind this post other than the fact I want you to experience what I have experienced. Not even going to lie, they're just randoms. But they infuse a lean and/or a fraction of swag in to your footsteps or something I don't know how to explain it. They have moved me in ways similar to the ways I've been moved by remixes from Rusko and Deadmau5. Whoever produced them has found that special component, that little piece of something that makes them legendary. Whether it be the vocal effects or the synth lines that sneak up out of nowhere or the way the vocals mingle superbly with the beat. You'll hear it. Take a listen. I bet they make you wish you could live forever. In this proper form.
JJ feat. Lil' Wayne - My Way

The Knocks - Something I Can Dance To



Rock that body (Chris Lake Remix) - Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment