Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cassius - I Love U So

The Rawker E.P., hosting a song that currently sits at my top 10 list, came out earlier this month. Nonetheless, a video just emerged that has caught my eye solely because of this freaking app. Such an epic app (that apparently doesn't work with 3G!!!). There are actually two bands with the name Cassius but this one consists of two french producers. They came up with the name back in '97 which goes to show how old these fellahs are. Which also goes to show that there's no limit on the ability to consistently pumped out great music. Big ups. Side note: one year ago today I was walking around Amsterdam. If you've been, you know how glorious of an experience I had. On that note, I'd like to wish you a very glorious halloween.
Cassius - I Love U So (removed upon request)


Cassius - I Love U So
Uploaded by edbangerrecords.

No comments:

Post a Comment