Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please, Allow Me

There is so much new music surfacing right now it's foolish. A lot of artists changing directions and coming out with different sounds and what not i.e. MGMT. I select the songs that I select in order to create a specific mood or feeling. I want your ears to have the best possible experience. Let me know how I'm doing! I would really like to know what's going on up in the clouds.

However, so Glastonbury Festival is kind of like UKs version of Coachella here in California except I think like nine times bigger. To give you an idea, there are 45 stages. Big names, people from all over the world and lots of fun and space to cruise around. Aeroplane. From Brussels, in the south of Belgium, scheduled for Friday night at Glastonbury. Their remixes have most recently been raising the bar for this sort of genre. This song was just re-released on beatport. For its magnificence if I had to guess.
Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (Aeroplane)

EXTRA: Big SHOUT to Classixx for this one. Another summer 10 anthem. ␥␥␥␥
Beni - My Love Sees You (Classixx)

No comments:

Post a Comment