Friday, July 18, 2014

Rainer, Grimm and Mozambo

So I went dark for a little while...I still hoarded great music but I wasn't public about it.  In the past, I typically posted something that I knew was good and fresh within moments after having heard it for the first time.  That being said, it has been difficult choosing songs to share with you.  I have a ton of good stuff in my collection but some of it was released months ago and I don't like sharing something if I'm suspicious that it has already graced your minds.  That being said, here are a couple songs you may have heard before...but these versions? Well, that I'll never know.



p.s. If you ever want a playlist I'll burn a disc for you and get it over to you! It could be my little gift for checking in. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment