Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coachella 2011 Lineup

Don't want to get your hopes up but signs that Coachella is on the approach are surfacing and it's getting me really excited. With Coachella brings Summer and good vibes! We all love that. I noticed today (hoping to find the full lineup) that this video for Monarchy's Love Get Out Of My Way (thrilling/really entertaining) had replaced last year's footage. The original is great but in case it's not quite cutting it, here's a snazzy remix from Designer Drugs to get you excited. Thanks to Tilt, I have been able to locate the other confirmations: Phantogram, Tame Impala, Trentemøller, Lightning Bolt, Fanfarlo. I hope this quenches the thirst for now. Check back for more info later.
Monarchy - Love Get Out of My Way (Designer Drugs Remix) Download 320 kbps

Monarchy - Love Get Out of My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment