Friday, September 3, 2010

The Drought/One Night Of Rain




You ever hear someone say something like this world can eat you up in one day? Sometimes I'm like fuck that / got this. Other times I think about that small little phrase and I shrink. Right there in my nikes. On the dance floor or strolling around campus. Like grapes during dry season, I shrink. My mind starts slowing down and I start to think like a bear in hibernation. I just want to put face to pillow and say fuck class, fuck all of it, stop shaving and black out every night. I need that rain. One night of rain but rain ain't in the forecast until next spring. So then what? MUST FEEL ALIVE! Life is love. I walk alone and just give.

What it comes down to right now is this track.

The Kid
Joman - Another Late Night (Bit Funk)

No comments:

Post a Comment